Alchemite™ Focus Group
When: Wednesday 8 June 2022
Timings: 3-5pm UK time; 10am-12noon US Eastern
- Invitation-only, limited places; expressions of interest welcome at this stage.
- Participants will EITHER be project leaders currently using Alchemite™ deep learning software.
- OR managers from organisations with an active interest in applying the technology who have an identified project/application.
The third in our series of Focus Group sessions for the Alchemite™ user community is being held on Wednesday 8 June.
Attendees should have received a ‘Google Meet’ invitation from Ben Pellegrini. If you have any problems accessing the meeting, please get in touch with your usual Intellegens contact or contact us here.
Benefits of participation
- Understand the state-of the-art for extracting value from sparse and noisy data through a briefing on the Alchemite™ technology.
- Learn about potential applications and benefits of applying the technology in the materials, chemicals, and manufacturing space.
- Interact directly with current users of the software in industry via case study presentations and discussion; share ideas and experience.
- See demonstrations of planned enhancements to Alchemite™; discuss and understand how these may be relevant to your applications.
- Provide input that can steer Intellegens development plans towards meeting your priorities for the analysis or application of data.
To facilitate a productive discussion, the meeting will be subject to a non-disclosure agreement limiting distribution of meeting content to participants and colleagues within their organisations.
This interactive discussion session is an opportunity to get together with Intellegens experts and your peers from material, chemical, or manufacturing-focused businesses who have an interest in applying innovative machine learning tools to sparse and noisy data. The aim is to promote exchange of ideas and experience, and to help identify priorities for development from the community of Alchemite™ users and those who are considering use of the technology. Such feedback will help to guide the Intellegens development program based on the most urgent needs of attendees. The Focus Group is also a pilot for future collaborative groups and meetings of this type, aiming to build a community of users serviced by software solutions that focus on solving their key problems.
Interested in joining a future Focus Group?
To retain the focus of these meetings, there are a limited number of places and these will be prioritised for attendees with a relevant current project or a prospective project that is being actively considered. However, we welcome expressions of interest. Even if we are not able to accommodate you at the next edition of the Focus Group, we would be delighted to discuss your interest or requirements, and to include you in future sessions.
Please get in touch with your regular Intellegens contact or: