We are seeking an experienced, full-time technology marketeer to drive forward our marketing efforts, enabling us to take the next steps in digital marketing, effective use of events, and lead generation. We offer a rare opportunity to build a marketing process and team along with your own marketing career in a company that is going places.
About the role
The primary focus of the Marketing Manager is to support our direct sales team in achieving growth targets. You will define and execute an effective Marketing strategy, ensuring the right marketing mix to support these commercial goals. This will include well-targeted lead generation and awareness campaigns using tactics such as webinars. You will plan and implement a digital marketing and social media strategy and organise an events program to increase our visibility and make the right connections in the market. Collaborate with colleagues and external providers to generate compelling marketing content – video, case studies, blogs, white papers. Own corporate branding and voice across all communication tools. Promote Intellegens through appropriate media relations. Manage and further develop marketing information systems to deliver quality lead data to our sales team, target marketing content, manage contact information in compliance with regulations, and provide insightful reporting.
What makes you our next Marketing Manager
- Experienced in marketing of technology products – the role would suit a proven marketing manager or a high-achieving marketing professional with a strong track record seeking a move into management.
- A digital marketeer able to plan campaigns, deliver social media content, and use the right marketing tools to drive engagement.
- Creative – you will sniff-out new opportunities to market the Intellegens offering, for example, by working effectively with partners.
- Happy leading project teams to create compelling content, bringing together colleagues or contractors with domain knowledge, copywriting, and design skills.
- Someone who understands the importance of brand-consistency and quality across marketing and communications materials and can ensure that this is delivered.
- An excellent team player – able to manage teams while making a strong individual contribution, and enjoying the opportunity to work with a range of technical and commercial colleagues, contractors, and customers.
- Academically strong – likely to be qualified to degree level, you must be able to understand and communicate complex concepts and business processes.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive financial package – salary plus share options
- A collaborative, fast-paced work environment with neither red tape nor bureaucracy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Scope for significant career development as an early team member
- Support and resources to develop your skills and succeed in the role
At Intellegens we enable our customers to apply advanced machine learning methods, accelerating innovation in materials, chemicals, manufacturing, and beyond. Our software can extract hidden value from real-world experimental and process data, serving organisations such as NASA, Johnson Matthey, Boeing, and AstraZeneca. The results are: faster R&D; greener, more cost-effective, better products; and more efficient use of resources. Originally a spin-out from the University of Cambridge, we are at an exciting phase in our development, with well-established products and customers and ambitious growth plans including a move to new headquarters in Cambridge and expanding our team into the US. We push the boundaries of machine learning, while working on interesting projects in a friendly, informal, and motivational work environment.