We are a rapidly growing SaaS company that provides software solutions for businesses. We are seeking a skilled and well organised Project and Grant Administrator to join our team to support the company’s growth and development. This role will be responsible for managing grant applications and project administration, ensuring that deadlines are met, and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to develop project scopes, timelines, and budgets.
- Monitor project progress, identifying and resolving issues as needed.
- Communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project goals are met, and deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Track project expenditures and ensure that funds are allocated appropriately.
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including project plans, progress reports, and budgets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of grant application and project management best practices.
- Identify grant opportunities and develop grant applications that align with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Manage the grant application process, including completing forms, writing proposals, and submitting applications on time.
What makes you our Project & Grant Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management, or a related field, or 3 years experience in a relevant role
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in project management software, such as Asana or Trello, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in grant application writing and administration and/or project management in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of grant application processes, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Experience in the technology industry, particularly in a scientific domain, is a plus.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive financial package – salary and share options
- 5 weeks annual leave pro rata, flexible leave policy
- A collaborative work environment with neither red tape nor bureaucracy
- Scope for career development as an early team member
- Support and resources to develop your skills and succeed in the role
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Access to an EAP, wellbeing champion, and financial advice
- Cycle scheme
At Intellegens we enable our customers to apply advanced machine learning methods, accelerating innovation in materials, chemicals, manufacturing, and beyond. Our software can extract hidden value from real-world experimental and process data, serving organisations such as NASA, Johnson Matthey, Boeing, and AstraZeneca. The results are: faster R&D; greener, more cost-effective, better products; and more efficient use of resources. Originally a spin-out from the University of Cambridge, we are at an exciting phase in our development, with well-established products and customers, ambitious growth plans including a recent move to our new headquarters in Cambridge, whilst expanding our team into the US. We push the boundaries of machine learning, while working on interesting projects in a friendly, informal, and motivational work environment.
How to apply
Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please no recruitment agencies.
Back to Careers.