Help us take marketing at Intellegens to the next level, supporting continued rapid growth as we add more clients from world-leading product development organisations in sectors such as chemicals, materials, and manufacturing. We’ve established firm foundations. A growing library of case studies reflects a solid product and strong technical reputation and we are marketing this via a well-established website, social media presence, and webinar program. Now we’re seeking an experienced, full-time technology marketeer to drive forward our marketing efforts, taking the next steps in digital marketing, effective use of events, and lead generation. We offer a rare opportunity to build a marketing process and team along with your own marketing career in a company that is going places.
About the role
- Define and execute a Marketing strategy, working closely with our Management Team and Sales leadership, ensuring the right marketing mix to support our commercial goals, with a primary focus on lead generation.
- Drive well-targeted marketing campaigns using tactics such as webinars delivered in collaboration with the Intellegens science team and customers from leading R&D organisations.
- Plan and implement a digital marketing and social media strategy, supporting campaigns, publicising Intellegens capabilities to key target audiences and generating connections with prospective customers.
- Maximise the impact of the Intellegens website, working with colleagues and external providers to maintain and develop content and to drive traffic to the site.
- Organise an events program, ensuring Intellegens has visibility and makes connections at a range of relevant conferences, exhibitions, and online events.
- Collaborate with colleagues and external providers to ensure the generation of compelling marketing content – video, case studies, blogs, white papers.
- Own corporate branding, ensuring a high quality, consistent, look-and-feel and appropriate voice across all communications tools.
- Promote Intellegens activities through appropriate use of media and public relations.
- Manage and further develop marketing information systems to ensure delivery of quality lead data to our sales team, effective targeting of marketing content, management of contact information in compliance with relevant regulations, and insightful tracking and reporting of marketing activities.
What makes you our next Marketing Manager?
- Experienced in marketing of technology products – the role would suit a proven marketing manager or a high-achieving marketing professional with a strong track record seeking a move into management.
- Academically strong – qualified to degree level, you must be able to understand and communicate complex technical concepts and business processes.
- A digital marketeer able to plan campaigns, deliver social media content, and use the right marketing tools to drive engagement.
- Creative – you will sniff-out new opportunities to market the Intellegens offering, for example, by working effectively with partners.
- Extremely well organised – a strong project and time manager, able to multitask. Accurate, detail-oriented, good with data management and analysis.
- Happy leading project teams to create compelling content, bringing together colleagues or contractors with domain knowledge, copywriting, and design skills.
- Someone who understands the importance of brand-consistency and quality across marketing and communications materials and can ensure that this is delivered.
- An excellent team player – able to manage teams while making a strong individual contribution, and enjoying the opportunity to work with a range of technical and commercial team-mates, contractors, and customers.
What can we offer you?
- A great team culture and supportive working environment in our Cambridge office
- Flexibility and openness in our approach to your individual requirements
- Career development and mentorship opportunities to help you progress your career
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share Options
- The chance to work in an exciting technology company with interesting customers.
Intellegens has developed unique deep learning software that extracts value from sparse and noisy ‘real-world’ data. Our technology is applied to drive innovation and optimise products and processes in chemicals, materials, manufacturing and beyond. We work closely with customers who are leaders in their sectors to help them speed up R&D, deliver cleaner, more cost-effective, better products, and use their resources more efficiently. Originally a spin-out from Cambridge University, we retain a strong commitment to pushing the boundaries of machine learning while working on interesting customer projects, and providing a friendly, informal, and motivational work environment.