The latest in our our ‘Meet the team’ series is Holly, who joined the Intellegens sales team earlier this year. Holly is pictured hanging out with some of the inspirational figures on the Eagle Labs graffiti wall in our Cambridge offices. If you’re interested in joining Holly, Alan, Albert, and Stephen, check out our careers page.
1. How long have you been working at Intellegens and what is your position/role?
I’ve been with Intellegens since May this year as Business Development Manager. My job in our sales team is to work with companies that are interested in Intellegens machine learning to help them understand and evaluate our technology and to set up successful projects to apply it.
2. What is your favourite part about working at Intellegens?
The people! We have a mixed team of scientists, computer scientists, and commercial people. Everyone is so lovely, friendly and interesting.
3. What is your career/education background?
I have been in sales since the beginning of time and I love it. My most recent role was as a team leader at Veolia, working in environmental services.
4. What is something that you think makes Intellegens stand out from other companies?
It feels like we’re all in it together. Regardless of position, everyone is one big team, focused on delivering for our customers. It’s all very open, honest and trusting and it makes you WANT to do well for yourself and for the business.
5. What do you enjoy doing when you are not at work?
I’m a former UK number 1 in the sport of footgolf*. More recently, I’ve taken up paddleboarding.
* In case you’re wondering what footgolf is, you can find out more here!