Intellegens is seeking to strengthen our Administrative Team as we scale up our scientific software business. We’re looking for an individual who can take responsibility for a variety of administrative tasks, be hands-on and support all functions in the business. In a fast-growing business, there is scope to progress quickly as the team grows and develops. Would suit an early career administrator looking to build a career in a hi-tech business, or a more experienced administrator interested to work in a growing, dynamic organisation with an attractive working environment.
About the role
- Manage reception, welcoming visitors, answering phone calls
- Assist in an upcoming office move and ongoing office management in our new facility
- Establish and maintain office procedures
- Record day to day finance transactions
- Manage payroll
- Complete health and safety administration
- Make corporate travel arrangements
- Assist in HR administration and recruitment
- Maintain office supplies.
What makes you our next Office Manager?
- Well organised, able to manage a varied and busy workload
- An excellent communicator
- Enthusiastic and willing to be hands-on
- Have the ability to learn on the job and adapt to changes
- Experience of Xero is an advantage but not essential
What can we offer you?
- A great team culture and supportive working environment in our Cambridge office
- Flexibility and openness in our approach to your individual requirements
- Career development and mentorship opportunities to help you progress your career
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share Options
- The chance to work in an exciting technology company with interesting customers.
Intellegens has developed unique deep learning software that extracts value from sparse and noisy ‘real-world’ data. Our technology is applied to drive innovation and optimise products and processes in chemicals, materials, manufacturing and beyond. We work closely with customers who are leaders in their sectors to help them speed up R&D, deliver cleaner, more cost-effective, better products, and use their resources more efficiently. Originally a spin-out from Cambridge University, we retain a strong commitment to pushing the boundaries of machine learning while working on interesting customer projects, and providing a friendly, informal, and motivational work environment.