Intellegens has developed unique deep learning software that extracts value from sparse and noisy ‘real-world’ data. Our technology is being applied to drive innovation and optimise products and processes in chemicals, materials, manufacturing, and beyond. We work closely with customers who are leaders in their sectors to help them speed up R&D, deliver cleaner, more cost-effective, better products, and use their resources more efficiently. Originally a spin-out from Cambridge University, we retain a strong commitment to pushing the boundaries of machine learning, working on interesting customer projects, and providing a friendly, informal, and motivational work environment.
As we expand our team to the US, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to work with and grow our existing customer base and to target new business. You will engage with research and innovation professionals in the chemicals and materials industries and in sectors including aerospace, defense, energy, battery technology, and electronics. You will demonstrate the business impact of applying AI and machine learning, highlighting the key advantages of our technology and products in the real world.
We are looking for someone with a passion for technology and innovation who will help the company continue growth and scale.
About the role
- Identify business opportunities, develop and sign-up business prospects
- Manage customer project deliveries, milestones and customer sign-offs
- Create, maintain and expand relationships into target customers organisations
- Manage and negotiate commercial agreements, expansion and renewal contracts
- Create account strategy, and account targets
- Communicate account status, progress, needs and roadblocks regularly with stakeholders
- Collect market and competitor information and support product teams with positioning and feature planning
- Establish the Intellegens US presence and help build out the team
- An established network of commercial contacts in relevant industry sectors is highly desirable
- Previous experience in applying software solutions to unlock value for large customers is preferred
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and results driven with a track record of achieving sales targets and growing accounts
- Able to translate technical features into tangible customer benefits
- Passionate about being a key contributor to the growth of the company
- Experience and proven skills in account management, business development and generating revenue
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset: essential to take full ownership of goals, deadlines, and targets
- Reliable and responsible for playing their part in the success of the company
- Excellent career development and mentorship opportunities to help you progress your commercial career
- A great team culture and supportive working environment
- Share Options
- Competitive and commission-based remuneration– including travel and expenses