We are looking for a creative and energetic UX designer who is ready for their next challenge and is keen to be a part of an exciting, fast-growing machine learning company.
You will help to shape the user experience throughout our Alchemite Analytics front-end platform to ensure maximum user satisfaction, as well as design and deliver new analytical methods and workflows that demonstrate and enhance our novel machine learning capabilities. You will be working in a passionate, enthusiastic and supportive team, playing a vital part in growing and shaping the company by being at the centre of research and development for our products and solutions.
Responsibilities for UX Designer
- Design and improve the user experience of our platform, which includes creating user journeys, wireframes, service maps, and other documentation.
- Transform concepts, ideas, and needs into experiences and designs.
- Collaborate with counterparts in the Product and Engineering teams so that we can ship improvements continuously.
- Develop a strong technical knowledge of our products and markets to deliver experiences tailored to our end users.
- Measure and assess the impact of our product against business objectives and user needs.
- Understand upcoming features and their impact on different user personas.
- Incorporate feedback from new and experienced users of the platform to improve workflows across our user base.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing experiences and interfaces for users.
- Strong communication skills, inquisitive nature and attention to detail.
- ‘Can-do’ positive attitude and proactive approach to problem solving.
- Passion for designing compelling digital products, services and experiences that solve users’ needs.
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients.
- Ability to prioritise and manage several milestones and projects at the same time efficiently.
- Skilled in building strong relationships across the company with different functions.
- Able to communicate complex ideas to different audience levels – from teammates, to non-designers, and all the way up to execs.
- Willingness to learn new tools and frameworks.
What can we offer you?
- A great team culture and supportive working environment in our Cambridge office
- Flexibility and openness in our approach to your individual requirements
- Career development and mentorship opportunities to help you progress your career
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share Options
- The chance to work in an exciting technology company with interesting customers.
Intellegens has developed unique deep learning software that extracts value from sparse and noisy ‘real-world’ data. Our technology is applied to drive innovation and optimise products and processes in chemicals, materials, manufacturing and beyond. We work closely with customers who are leaders in their sectors to help them speed up R&D, deliver cleaner, more cost-effective, better products, and use their resources more efficiently. Originally a spin-out from Cambridge University, we retain a strong commitment to pushing the boundaries of machine learning while working on interesting customer projects, and providing a friendly, informal, and motivational work environment.