In the race to design and develop new and improved therapeutics, maximising value from your existing data is key. That data may come from experiment, simulation, trials, or patient populations. It is often sparse (not every possible attribute is populated) and noisy. Alchemite™ deep learning software enables you to get value from such data, and to use it to direct your experimental program along the most productive pathways, and to gain breakthrough insights into which factors drive key properties for biopharmaceuticals.
Predicting stem cell therapeutic efficacy
Alchemite™ has been used to optimize and personalize stem cell treatment strategies for cartilage damage. Alchemite™ enabled design of personalized treatment strategies, prediction of the therapeutic outcome, exploitation of all available research data, and a reduction in experimental costs.
Extracting more value from biochemical data
Intellegens is collaborating with Biorelate to investigate the potential of combining advanced text mining with Alchemite™ deep learning to produce up to date, comprehensive, and reliable data sets for high-value R&D work. The project is one example of how Alchemite™ can be used to enrich and understand biochemical data.
Alchemite™ for biologics
- Extract maximum value from small amounts of experimental data
- Capture complex relationships between structures, activities, and other properties
- Use accurate uncertainty estimates to prioritise therapeutic solutions most likely to succeed
- Focus your experimental resources on the most valuable measurements
- Optimise process parameters to improve quality and performance of formulations
- Standardise and share data and models while ensuring rigorous security for your IP