Case studies of machine learning for sustainable technologies
Johnson Matthey is a global leader in sustainable technologies, catalysing the net zero transition. With over 200 years of sustained commitment to innovation and technological breakthroughs, the business improves the performance, function and safety of its customers’ products.
Designing and developing new and improved products at pace is challenging when responding to rising costs, supply chain and regulatory constraints and the need to meet sustainability targets. In this webinar, our guest speaker Claire Hatfield from Johnson Matthey, presented new case studies of the use of machine learning in designing catalyst formulations for clean air and life science applications. Benefits include increased process yields and reductions in experimental time and cost. Intellegens presented further case studies from the chemicals and materials sectors, and gave a live demonstration of the Alchemite™ machine learning software.
Click below to view the recording.
- Intellegens solutions for the chemicals industry
- Johnson Matthey case study – report summarising this webinar
- Published paper from Intellegens and Johnson Matthey – design of automotive catalysts
- Blog – Formulating our way to net zero with machine learning
- An overview of the Alchemite™ Technology
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news on our other upcoming events.