Meet the Team
We have asked the members of the Intellegens team a few questions so that you can get to know them better. Here, we introduce Gareth Conduit, our CTO and co-founder.
1. What is your position at Intellegens and what does your role entail?
Cofounder and Chief Technology Officer. I provide leadership alongside Ben Pellegrini, and developing pioneering next-generation machine learning technology.
2. What is your favourite part about working at Intellegens?
The energetic and innovative team that work together toward the common goal of making machine learning an indispensable tool.
3. What is your career/education background?
I have a PhD in materials physics followed up with a Royal Society University Research Fellowship at the University of Cambridge.
(You can read more about Gareth’s research work on his university web page).
4. What is something that you think makes Intellegens stand out from other companies?
The focus on developing machine learning methods focused on improving real-life customer use cases.
5. What does a perfect day look like to you?
Improving the Alchemite engine and seeing the benefits on test real-life data.
More from Gareth…
Listen to Gareth in this recent webinar on how machine learning can help with the ‘small data’ problem.